Air Fryer Recipes
Enjoy a simple snack or a more elaborate meal conveniently prepared and cooked from countless recipes for the Air Fryer. There are recipes for a full dinner; from appetizer to main course and dessert. Meat lovers, vegans and calories watches can also find recipes to suit their dietary requirements with the Air Fryer Recipes offered by experienced chef and authors in videos and cookbooks which are widely available.
Typically, most Air fryer recipes will take less than 40 mins in total time for food preparation and cooking. Browse through the Cosori Cookbook of 100 original recipes (included in your purchase). Checkout sample recipes for starters or view recipe videos shared by many on their use of Cosori Air Fryers and recipes below.
Homemake Onion Rings
PREP : 10 mins / COOK : 20 mins
1 small white onion, cut into ½-inch thick rounds & separated into rings
1 cup panko breadcrumbs
1 teaspoon smoked paprika
1 teaspoon salt
2 eggs, 1 cup buttermilk
½ cup all-purpose ﬂour Nonstick cooking spray
- CUT and separate white onion into rings of about ½-inch thick.
- MIX the breadcrumbs, salt and paprika in a small bowl.
- BREAK the eggs to mix and and BLEND together with buttermilk
- COAT each onion ring with flour, dip it into egg/buttemix and then into the breadcrumb mixture.
- PREHEAT the Cosori Air Fryer at 187°C, and press Start/Pause.
- SPRAY cooking oil to the onion rings
- PLACE the onion rings without overlapping in the preheated air fryer basket at 187°C for 10 minutes until golden brown.
- CHECK to make sure they are uniformly cooked and SPRAY more oil if necessary.
- SERVE with your favorite dipping sauce
PREP : 5 mins / COOK : 8 mins
2 teaspoons olive oil
1 pre-made pizza dough (7 inches)
1 ounce low-moisture mozzarella cheese
2 slices smoked ham
1 egg2 garlic cloves, minced
1½ tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- BRUSH olive oil on top of the premade pizza dough
- DO mozzarella cheese and smoked ham onto the dough. (Add any other ingredients for your own creation!)
- SELECT Preheat on the Cosori Air Fryer, adjust to 176°C, and press Start/Pause.
- PLACE the pizza into the preheated air fryer and cook for 8 minutes at 176°C.
- REMOVE baskets after 5 minutes and crack the egg on top of the pizza.
- REPLACE baskets into the air fryer and finish cooking. Garnish with chopped cilantro and serve.
PREP : 3 mins / COOK : 20 mins
2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
1 tablespoon maple syrup
½ teaspoon onion powder
½ teaspoon garlic powder
¼ teaspoon paprika
¼ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon black pepper
4 chicken thighs, bone-in, skin on
- MIX together the mustard, maple syrup, onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and black pepper in a small bowl.
- COAT the chicken thighs in the mustard glaze and set aside.
- SELECT Preheat on the Cosori Air Fryer, adjust to 187°C, and press Start/Pause.
- PLACE the chicken thighs in the preheated air fryer and top with any left over glaze.
- SELECT Chicken, adjust time to 20 minutes, and press Start/Pause.
PREP : 11 mins / COOK : 6 mins
¾ teaspoon kosher salt
¾ teaspoon ﬁnely ground black pepper
¾ teaspoon garlic powder
¾ teaspoon onion powder
¾ teaspoon dried oregano
A pinch dried rosemary
A pinch cayenne pepper
A pinch dried sage
1 ribeye (16 ounces), boneless
1 tablespoon olive oil
- SELECT Preheat on the Cosori Air Fryer and press Start/Pause.
- MIX together the seasonings and sprinkle over the steak evenly.
- DRIZZLE olive oil onto the steak.
- PLACE the steak in the preheated air fryer.
- SELECT Steak and press Start/Pause
- REMOVE the steak from the air fryer when done cooking. Allow to rest for 10 minutes before slicing and serving
Air Fryer Recipes Videos
The popularity of the Air Fryer has led to many huge communities using and sharing their cooking experiences with their Air Fryers. Many have took to youtube for this purpose. Below are a selection of videos to help you get started on using your Cosori Air Fryer and cooking interesting Air Fryer Recipes, in addition to your Cosori original 100-recipe Cookbook.
Looking to power up and start using your Cosori Air Fryer with some easy-to-follow recipes ?
Get a brief introduction to your Cosori Air Fryer and learn to make your crunchy air fryer French fries and freshly Banana cake from raw ingredients.
Thinking about grilling a Ribeye Steak with your Cosori Air Fryer for dinner?
A quick video guide to use your Cosori Air Fryer for cooking that perfect steak you always wanted. Plain simple to prepare and easy clean up.
Ready to cook some succulent and delicious Chinese BBQ Pork Char Siew ?
A very simple video to follow and cook your favourite Chinese BBQ Roast Pork (空气炸叉燒) using popular Lee Kum Kee (李錦記) Sauce.
Exploring more easy-and-simple to cook recipes with your Cosori Air Fryer ?
Check out these 8 recipes; including Tandori Masala Chicken drumsticks, Beacon Cheestrings, rice-stuffed Peppers and Parmasen cheese chicken.